Nexus Coffee & Creative is hosting a pop-up event starting at 9 a.m. on Saturday, March 6, to celebrate women creatives and makers who create handmade items.
Visitors can sip on mimosas and enjoy a photobooth while they peruse the works of several local artists, including:
- Arshia Khan - ceramics
- K + L Crafting - knit/crochet kid's toys and clothing
- Crying Weasel Vintage - vintage clothing
- Rosy Maple Clay - clay earrings
- The Tubbs Wife - illustration and screen-printing
- Susan Erwin - face masks
- Skin Balm Apothecary - organic skincare
- Lucy Baehr Photography - headshots and fun portrait photos (walk-ins welcome)
Visitors can also enjoy the full Nexus menu of coffee, pastries and more. Masks are required. For more information, check out the Facebook event page.
View this post on Instagram