Friendship Foundation’s mission is to secure philanthropic and voluntary resources in support of Friendship Community Care. This support ensures our clients receive quality service that empowers them to live lives of dignity and independence.
FUNDRAISERS AND EVENTS:
• Mudbug Madness: April (date TBD) in Springdale
• Annual Giving: Annual gifts or recurring monthly gifts can be donated and may be designated to the area of your choosing.
• Major Gifts: Gifts of $10,000 or more may be made as one-time gifts or over a four-year period to help support a specific program, therapies, various capital needs or equipment.
• Planned Giving: You may choose to leave a legacy gift through your estate using deferred assets such as IRAs, trusts, gift annuities, wills, etc.
• Founding Funders: This inaugural initiative for the Friendship Foundation helps fund new strategic planning priorities. $2,500 x four years.
• Programmatic: Select a specific program for children or adults to help provide our clients with an exceptional experience.
• Therapeutic: Help support our speech, physical and occupational therapy programs to provide state-of-the-art equipment.
• Pediatrics: Help provide our infants and children with state-of-the-art services and equipment to help meet their needs.
P.O. Drawer 2109
Russellville, AR 72811
Service Area: Arkansas
EXECUTIVE VICE PRESIDENT: Michael Hutchison
email@example.com | 501.336.5500
Clients served throughout Arkansas, aged six weeks old through their life span
Facilities throughout the state that provide specialized therapies and treatments, as well as day and living communities
Employed individuals who provide specialized care, treatment and therapies for our clients
Years providing services to and for Arkansans
We are one of the largest, if not the largest, nonprofits in the state providing services to those with intellectual, developmental and behavioral needs.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS:
Jimmy Streett, Chair