Saving money on dining out while supporting a local charity? We call that a win-win.
Dining for Charities is an organization that teams up with local restaurants and nonprofits to help people save on their dinner bill while giving 15% of proceeds to a different nonprofit each month. The September nonprofit is The Van, a group that provides food, water, clothing and hygiene products while building relationships with members of the homeless community all over central Arkansas.
Dining for Charities works by heading to the website, and from there you can load up certificates (aka the monthly restaurant and non-restaurant deals). The certificates are then mailed out within 24 hours.
Here's a look at the September deals:
- Chicken Salad Chicks in Benton, $20 value for $10
- David's Burgers in Little Rock (all locations), $30 value for $20
- Gandolfo's New York Deli in Little Rock, $30 value for $20
- Gary's Slingblade Drive-in in Benton, $30 value for $15
- Riverfront Steakhouse in Little Rock, $50 value for $25
- So Full Café in Little Rock, $25 value for $15
- Argenta Community Theater in Little Rock, $30 value for $15
- Gold and Silver Medical Spa in Little Rock, $50 value for $25
- Club Fit in Little Rock, $59 value for $25
For more info on Dining for Charities or to purchase your September certificates, head to the Dining for Charities website.