If you're like us, you have about a thousand questions a day about our "new normal."
What can I do to help my employees? How does all this affect my retirement savings? Can I still sell my house? Are the grants for women-owned businesses real, or just some nonsense I saw on Facebook?
So. Many. Questions.
Thankfully, the folks at Wright Lindsey Jennings law firm in Little Rock put together a list of resources to help walk you through the corona craziness. Here's some of what's in the lineup:
- Tax and Estate: Learn how your taxes, estate, retirement and other finances are impacted by COVID-19.
- Small Business Financial Aid: Learn about the available resources to protect your small business.
- Insurance: Find out how the current crisis is impacting the insurance industry.
- Women- and Minority-Owned Businesses: Explore funding and assistance options for your business.
- Labor and Employment: Recent legislative changes greatly impact the workplace. Learn more here.
- State Aid: The State of Arkansas is offering numerous programs to assist businesses.
- Real Estate: Whether you are selling, buying, building, leasing or financing, be prepared for industry changes.
- Nonprofit and Tax-Exempt Organizations: Access critical funding options to sustain nonprofit organizations.
- Grants and Private Aid: Learn more about private funding and grant options for businesses.