The BridgeWay Hospital, located in central Arkansas, offers an innovative recovery experience at the foothills of the Ouachita Mountains. Our specialists provide a continuum of services designed to help children, adolescents and adults of all ages who are experiencing behavioral, emotional or addictive problems that can lead to fractured lives.
The BridgeWay offers psychiatric evaluation and treatment by board-certified psychiatrists, medical history and physicals by board-certified physicians, and medication management by board-certified psychiatrists, as well as programs for children, adolescents and adults. Continuous medical care is offered by licensed nurses, along with group therapy. Registered dietitians oversee nutritional resources, and recreational therapy is available by certified therapeutic specialists. Aftercare planning is also available through experienced clinicians.
The assessment and referral staff is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, including all holidays. Mobile assessments are available upon request. Assessments are provided at no charge and are always confidential.
• Inpatient care for chronic and acute mental illness
• Inpatient care for substance use disorder or dual diagnosis
• Partial hospitalization for mental illness or substance use disorder
• Intensive outpatient for mental illness or substance use disorder
• Inpatient or outpatient electroconvulsive therapy (ECT)
Children and Adolescents:
• Acute inpatient care for children ages 4-12
• Acute inpatient care for adolescents ages 13-17
• Residential treatment for adolescents ages 13-17
• On-site special education by special education-certiï¬ed teachers
21 BridgeWay Road
North Little Rock