The BridgeWay hospital, located in central Arkansas, offers an innovative recovery experience at the foothills of the Ouachita Mountains. Here, specialists offer a continuum of services designed to help children, adolescents, adults and seniors who are experiencing behavioral, emotional or addictive problems that can lead to fractured lives.
The BridgeWay offers psychiatric evaluation and treatment by board-certified physicians, medical history and physicals by board-certified physicians and medication management by board-certified physicians, as well as programs for children, adolescents, adults and seniors. Continuous medical care is offered by licensed nurses, along with group therapy.
Nutritional resources are overseen by registered dietitians and recreational therapy is available by certified therapeutic specialists. Aftercare planning is also available through experienced clinicians.
The assessment and referral staff is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, including all holidays. Mobile assessments are available upon request. Assessments are provided at no charge and are always confidential.
Children and Adolescents:
• Acute inpatient care for children ages 4-12
• Acute inpatient care for adolescents ages 13-17
• Residential treatment for adolescents ages 13-17
• On-site special education by special education-certified teachers
Adults and Seniors:
• Inpatient care for chronic and acute mental illness
• Inpatient care for seniors
• Inpatient care for addiction or dual diagnosis
• Inpatient or outpatient electroconvulsive therapy (ECT)
• Partial hospitalization
• Intensive outpatient for mental health treatment and chemical dependency treatment
21 BridgeWay Road
North Little Rock