Self-isolation doesn't have to be lonely. Stacey Bowers, owner of Bang-Up Betty, has come up with a way to connect virtually through a few games of Bang-Up Bingo.
Bowers will start a Facebook live video from the Bang-Up Betty Facebook page at 8 p.m. on Wednesday, March 25. The group will play 3-4 rounds and she'll give away Bang-Up Betty merchandise to winners.
Here's the nitty gritty of how it'll work:
- If you want to play, email email@example.com and Bowers will email you back a bingo card you can print out and play with — for free. Use coins or beans or whatever you have lying around as markers. Bowers may not email you a card till Wednesday afternoon. Don't freak out.
- If you want to play, email Bowers before 4 p.m. on Wednesday.
- Only use the card Bowers sends you.
- If you call bingo, you have to type BINGO in the comments in the live video. Bowers will ask you to direct message her a picture of your card and you will have 1-2 minutes to send her the picture before she moves on. If she checks your card and your bingo is legit, you'll message Bowers your address so she can mail you your prize.
- Ages 21 and up only and only U.S. residents can win prizes.
In the meantime, check back on the Facebook event page for updates or changes since that seems to be the way of the world right now. Additionally, Bowers is offering the code "HOMEBODY" for free shipping on orders over $35 on her site and 20% off of custom necklaces and mantra cuff bracelets.
View this post on Instagram