Update: Vegan Nights has been postponed.
Table 28 is going vegan. Well, for a few nights, anyway.
The west Little Rock restaurant is bringing back its popular Vegan Nights special March 24-26 with a whole new menu crafted by sous chef Zach Melton. Vegan Nights have become a local favorite, one the restaurant hosts every season, and now's your chance to see what all the buzz is about.
Bonus: Guests can take advantage of takeout and curbside pickup (social distancing ftw) while still enjoying the deliciousness.
Here's what's on the menu:
- braised artichoke salad with pickled red onion, sun-dried tomatoes, arugula, spring mix, crispy masala chickpeas and an herbaceous, spiced, creamy dressing
- tempura mushrooms with sauce arrabiata, chili flakes and lemon
- rustic root vegetable soup with turnips, beets, potatoes and crispy kale
- smoked tempeh "ribs" with mixed Ralston's rice salad, baby heirloom tomatoes, sauteed winter greens and dueling barbecue sauces (gluten-free)
- chickpea "burger" with a cornflake crust, red butter lettuce, Japanese pickled cucumber, carrots and citrus cauliflower rice
- peanut butter and chocolate bars with dates, walnuts and "chantilly cream"
- blueberry creme brulee with blueberries, strawberries and topped with mocha mousse
Located inside The Burgundy Hotel, Table 28's hours are 4-9 p.m. Sunday-Thursday and 4-10 p.m. Friday and Saturday.
To reserve your plate, call (501) 224-2828, and learn more on the Table 28 website.
View this post on Instagram