Shorter days and darker nights aren't so bad with the release of Lost Forty's barrel-aged 2019 batch of Nighty Night Imperial Stout. Lost Forty will celebrate the release and all things dark beer with the return of its annual zombie-themed release party on Oct. 26.
Lost Forty will be slinging Nighty Night 2019 alongside 25-plus local and regional breweries pouring samples of their selections in the dark beer garden. Other highlights include the zombie lumberjack costume contest, live music by award-winning musicians, cash prizes for best-dressed zombies, a lineup of central Arkansas food trucks and zombie makeup artists.
Here's the full schedule for the Nighty Night Release Party:
- 4 p.m. — VIP entry. Very important zombies have an hour to sample VIP pours from all breweries, early access to Nighty Night and merch sales.
- 5 p.m. — Garden of Darkness opens with 25-plus local and regional breweries on hand to pour samples of their dark beer selection for the celebration. Each brewery will pour until they are out.
- 5-7 p.m. — Performance by Dazz & Brie.
- 7-9 p.m. — Performance by Big Piph.
- 7:30 p.m. — Winners of the Nighty Night Rider and costume contest will be announced.
- 8:30 p.m. — Last call.
View this post on Instagram