Ballet Arkansas is the foremost professional ballet company in the state of Arkansas and one of the most dynamic presenters of dance in the region.
For 40 years, Ballet Arkansas’ world-class education programs and live dance performances have enriched the lives of nearly 125,000 Arkansans. Ballet Arkansas performances feature a diverse and ever-changing repertory of classical and contemporary works, as well as educational programming designed for young audiences.
A beloved cultural ambassador for the state, Ballet Arkansas is committed to creative collaboration, community outreach and the evolution of arts programming across the region.
PERFORMANCES, FUNDRAISERS AND EVENTS
• “Sleepy Hollow” and season opening reception, Oct.18-20, 2019, UA - Pulaski Tech CHARTS Theater
• “Nutcracker Spectacular” and Land of the Sweets Nutcracker Tea, Dec. 12-15, 2019, Robinson Performance Hall
• Splash! Winter Wine Taste, Jan. 25, 2020, location coming soon
• “Cinderella” and Cinderella Ball, Feb.21-23, 2020, UA - Pulaski Tech CHARTS Theater
• Ninth annual Turning Pointe Gala, details coming soon
• “Snow White,” April 25-26, 2020, UA - Pulaski Tech CHARTS Theater
• “Master/Works” presented by the Stella Boyle Smith Trust, April 24-26, 2020, UA - Pulaski Tech CHARTS Theater
• Summer 2020 dance programs, details coming soon
Tickets and subscriptions available at BalletArkansas.org.
Your support brightens the future of Ballet Arkansas and ensures that audiences of all ages and backgrounds will continue to experience the life-changing benefits of a live dance performance and an arts education.
Ticket sales cover only a fraction of operating expenses. Contributions of all sizes allow Ballet Arkansas to present bold, breathtaking performances and make vital arts education and community outreach programs available to the public. Help fulfill the mission of accessibility, innovation, evolution and collaboration.
To make a tax-deductible gift or to learn about Ballet Arkansas and sponsorship opportunities, please visit BalletArkansas.org/Give today.
EXECUTIVE AND ARTISTIC DIRECTOR
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
|Drake Mann, President|
|Andy Terry, Vice President|
|Wendy See, Secretary|
|Jennie Strange, Treasurer|
|Viviane Ajarrista||Kathy Gornatti|
|Jeanne Anson||Charles Moulton|
|Betty Brinkley Harrison||Sarah Thomas Pilcher|
|Patricia Farnsworth||Dr. Joseph Sanford|
|Eliese Freeman||Lauren Strother|
|Jeremiah Russell, President|
|Kelly Lamb, Secretary|
|Erin Russell, Treasurer|
520 Main St.
Little Rock, AR 72203