The Tribute of Life Foundation partners with Hospice Home Care of Arkansas to enhance the lives of patients and families and educate the communities it serves about end of life choices. The foundation also seeks to provide funding for the extra support hospice patients and their families may need during this complicated time, to pay tribute to those lost and to provide support for those left behind.
• Spend time with hospice patients at the Comfort Care Center on Bowman Road in Little Rock or across Arkansas sharing your talents for music, art or other specialty. Friendly pets are welcome visitors, too.
• You or your group can also provide meals of comfort for families visiting patients in the Comfort Care Center.
FUNDRAISERS AND EVENTS
Funds raised by the following efforts will be applied to the No One is Alone initiative, which enables Hospice Home Care’s Comfort Care Center to designate rooms specifically for patients who struggle at the end of their journey because they are alone, homeless or without emotional support.
• Hospice Home Care’s Christmas Experience - Dec. 5, 2019, Noah’s Event Center
• Life Lights Project
• Join the Friends of Comfort giving club with a gift of at least $17 a month.
• Become a matching gift sponsor for the Christmas Experience or Life Lights Project.
• Provide one or more meals of comfort, capable of feeding 20-40 people.
• To give now, text HOSPICE to 444999.
Money Managers/Financial Advisors/CPAs: Ask how our advance care planning tools can serve you and your clients while helping fulfill Tribute of Life’s mission to educate the communities we serve about end of life choices.
36 counties, including central Arkansas
12120 Colonel Glenn Road, Ste. 10,000
Little Rock, AR 72210