The University of Arkansas at Little Rock Foundation encourages partnerships and provides opportunities for meaningful engagement among the university’s internal and external constituents through communication, alumni outreach and philanthropic investments.
The UA Little Rock Foundation will launch its All-In Capital Campaign in May 2020 to impact these areas: affordable education for all, inspiring student success, transforming campus and community, teaching excellence and Trojan athletics.
FUNDRAISERS AND EVENTS
• Fribourgh Awards Event honoring the late Raye J. Montague - Oct. 10, 2019
• College of Business Distinguished Alumni Luncheon - Oct. 23, 2019
• $250 provides a book award for a student
• $500 provides an annual fund scholarship for a student
• $1,000 provides a signature experience for a student with a faculty member
• $2,500 provides a study abroad opportunity for a student
VICE CHANCELLOR FOR UNIVERSITY ADVANCEMENT
2801 S. University Ave.
Little Rock, AR 72204