The Wolfe Street Foundation (WSF) is Arkansas’ largest nonprofit resource dedicated to recovery from alcoholism and addiction. Since 1982, it has provided outreach facilities for people and their families who are looking for a way out of the alcoholism and addiction cycle. It provides community outreach programming and education to the public and its partners in central Arkansas.
WSF is classified as a 501(c)(3) organization whose staff manages and operates the Wolfe Street Center. The foundation is not affiliated with any single 12-step entity, but instead serves as landlord to the myriad of recovery-based groups, workshop organizers and for-profit entities who meet at Wolfe Street Center.
FUNDRAISERS AND EVENTS
• 24th annual WSF Golf Classic - Oct. 4, 2019
• Red Carpet - Feb. 20, 2020
Find event information at WolfeStreet.org.
• Monthly and yearly donations contribute to WSF’s general operations fund. Make a monthly donation to support the recovery community.
• The ACF Endowment provides interest dividends paid directly to WSF. Your contribution can provide a lasting impact on the community.
• The WSC Bookstore is the only recovery bookstore in central Arkansas providing for 12-step programs.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS CHAIRMAN
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Tim Laughlin, President
Ellon Cockrill, Vice President
Jerry Damerow, Treasurer
Dori Haddock, Secretary
1015 S. Louisiana St.
Little Rock, AR 72202