Children’s Protection Center (CPC) provides compassionate care to children and their families to overcome the trauma of abuse.
CPC is currently the only organization in Pulaski County positioned to offer a coordinated approach to child abuse investigation, advocacy services and educational programs. CPC’s unique team delivery includes local law enforcement, DHS workers, prosecutors, state police investigators and medical and mental health professionals.
By minimizing child abuse investigation trauma and helping children find the specialized services needed to heal, CPC’s response to child abuse always places the welfare of the child first.
• Volunteer support, corporate giving, estate gifts and appreciated securities are key in providing CPC’s unique multidisciplinary approach.
• $350 funds one specialty exam.
• $500 supports community education training for a multidisciplinary team member.
• $650 provides body and internet safety training to children in K-sixth grade.
• $1,000 covers the cost of transportation, child care and meals for CPC’s weekly teen and family group meetings.
• $2,500 enables CPC experts to continue conducting forensic interviews, provide free counseling and therapy and connect families in crisis to critical resources.
1210 Wolfe St.
P.O. Box 165815
Little Rock, AR 72202