The Parkinson’s Foundation makes life better for people with Parkinson’s disease by improving care and advancing research toward a cure. In everything the foundation does, is builds on the energy, experience and passion of the global Parkinson’s community.
For more than half a century, it’s made tangible progress on all fronts, from the largest clinical study of Parkinson’s ever, which has significantly improved care, to breakthrough treatments. Today, it continues to:
- Provide life-changing support to people living with Parkinson’s and their caregivers
- Fund game-changing research on treatment and care
- Convene the best minds from every corner of the global Parkinson’s community to find new approaches that enhance care and move us closer to a cure
• Moving Day Walk Little Rock - Form a team, make a donation or become a sponsor at MovingDayLittleRock.org. War Memorial Stadium, April 24, 2020.
• Moving Day Walk NWA - Form a team, make a donation or become a sponsor at MovingDayNorthwestArkansas.org. Arvest Ballpark, Oct. 20, 2019.
• For more information on making a donation to the Parkinson’s Foundation, including legacy gifts and Parkinson’s Champions fundraisers, visit Parkinson.org/Donate.
• Give of your time and talents to make an impact locally for all those living with Parkinson’s disease. Multiple volunteer opportunities are available.
Local Arkansas Presence
Miami, FL 33131