Did someone say "handmade pasta?"
Eggshells Kitchen Co. recently released its summer cooking class lineup and the schedule is full of deliciousness handed down by some of Little Rock's best culinary minds.
Classes will be smaller this year and will enforce CDC guidelines, meaning you need to sign up ASAP if you want a spot.
Here's what to put on your calendar:
- July 7: Hands-On Tamales with Chef Amanda Ivy
- July 8: Hands-On Pasta with Chef Amanda Ivy
- July 13: Not-Pie and Pizza Pie with Kelli Marks
- July 15: Hands-On Biscuits with Delta Biscuit Co.
- July 16: Let's Taco 'Bout It with Chef Ken Dempsey
- July 22: Hands-On Tamales with Chef Amanda Ivy
- July 27-31: Kids Cook Around the World
- Aug. 5: Hands-On Pasta with Chef Amanda Ivy
- Aug. 26: Hands-On Tamales with Chef Amanda Ivy
All classes are held at the Eggshells home base at 5501 N. Kavanaugh Blvd. For many classes, ticket price includes a complimentary glass of wine to accompany the meal the chef has prepared. Guests are encouraged to bring a beverage of choice.