Ah, 2018. We laughed, we cried, we can't believe it's already over. To celebrate another fantastic year in the books, we're looking back at some of the biggest and best stories on LittleRockSoiree.com over the past 12 months. Spoiler alert: You guys like good food.
Cheers to this year and the next!
10. Foodie News: The Downtown Restaurant Updates You Need to Know
New developments, new opening dates, new deliciousness.
9. 6 Stuffed Pepper Recipes to Help You Win at Weeknights
When the vessel for your eats doubles as a serving of veggies, we call that a win-win.
8. PopUp in the Rock Set to Transform Stifft Station
The historic neighborhood is officially in the sights of this rapid community development initiative.
7. TAE Serves Up "Fun Southern" Cuisine in Downtown Little Rock
Summer's heating up with another delicious restaurant opening in downtown Little Rock.
6. Little Rock Soirée's 2018 Class of Women to Watch
It is our pleasure and privilege to present you with the 2018 class of Women to Watch. Get ready to meet 29 local women who are making a big impact in business, philanthropy and our community.
5. Movies in the Park Announces Summer Lineup
The Force is strong with these movies.
4. Little Rock's First Movie Tavern Sets Soft Opening for Jan. 23
The latest movie on the big screen straight ahead and a hot pizza right in front of you — now, this is how you go to the movies in style.
3. Revamped RiverFest Announces 2018 Lineup
Hold on to your hats, Arkansas.
2. Where to Watch Fourth of July Fireworks in Little Rock
Oh say, can you see the firework show from your house? Probably not, so pack up the lawn chairs and head for these prime viewing locations.
1. Little Rock Soirée's Cutest Dog Contest 2017
And the top dog is ...
If you want to stay up-to-date with all the latest and greatest happenings in the capital city, subscribe to our e-newsletter, Soirée Today.
Thanks for another incredible year!