Take a step back in time for high tea at The Empress of Little Rock this holiday season.
The beautiful Victorian bed and breakfast will host its annual Christmas Grand High Tea & Tour on Sunday, Dec. 9 at 3 p.m and Sunday, Dec. 16 at 3 p.m. Guests can enjoy an American Grand High Tea of old with the Empress' specialty tea, gourmet finger sandwiches, scones, fresh fruit and a second course of finger desserts served by aproned maids. After tea, guests are invited on a tour of the Empress while enjoying the Victorian Christmas decorations from the 1890s.
The Empress is also offering a Christmas in the Quarter weekend package during the Grand High Tea weekend. Prices depend on the room you choose to stay in. The package includes:
- 2 nights (add an optional third for at $99 or $149 depending on suite)
- Tickets to Christmas Grand High Tea & Tour on Sunday
- Candlelit breakfast each morning
- Wine or eggnog in the evenings
- A $50 certificate for dinner at Ciao Italian restaurant
The tea is $50 and tickets can be purchased by calling (501) 374-7966. For more info about the weekend package, head to the Empress' website.