The Pop Pop Shoppe is celebrating its fourth anniversary on Dec. 1 with a visit from Santa and lots of giveaways. And the party doesn't stop there. The Pop Pop Shoppe will be hosting a week's worth of discounts and giveaways through Dec. 7 just in time for holiday shopping.
The most exciting part? The Pop Pop Shoppe is also giving away a year's worth of popcorn to one lucky winner here on Soiree.com. To enter, click here and fill out the form. We'll announce the winner tomorrow at 3 p.m.
Now, on to the recipe. With the holiday season finally here, the Pop Pop Shoppe shared this easy, kid-friendly reindeer popcorn ball recipe with us — a perfect treat for Christmas Eve baking.
Reindeer Popcorn Balls
(makes 6 reindeer popcorn balls)
- 6 cups hot chocolate popcorn from Pop Pop Shoppe (or regular butter popcorn)
- 3 cups mini marshmallows
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate or chocolate chips (if using butter popcorn)
- 3 tbsp. butter
- 12 pretzel sticks
- 12 eyeball candies (can be found at the baking aisle in a grocery store)
- 6 red chocolate candies
- Plastic wrap
- Place popcorn in a large mixing bowl.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, heat butter, marshmallows, chocolate, stir until smooth.
- Toss marshmallow mixture with popcorn until well combined.
- Scoop 3/4 cup popcorn mixture and shape it into balls. It is best to use plastic wrap to avoid it from sticking. Repeat with remaining mixture to make 6 balls. Place on a non-stick wax paper.
- Insert pretzel sticks on each side as antlers, stick two eyeball candies to use as eyes and red candy as a nose. Let it cool.
The Pop Pop Shoppe has two Little Rock locations: one out west at 12800 Chenal and one in midtown at 416 S. University. For the full lineup of deas and steals, click here.
To enter the year's worth of popcorn giveaway, click here.
View this post on Instagram