The Parkinson’s Foundation makes life better for people with Parkinson’s disease by improving care and advancing research toward a cure. In everything we do, we build on the energy, experience and passion of our global Parkinson’s community.
For more than half a century, we’ve made tangible progress on all fronts, from the largest clinical study of Parkinson’s ever, which has significantly improved care, to breakthrough treatments. Today, we continue to:
- Provide life-changing support to people living with Parkinson’s and their caregivers
- Fund game-changing research on treatment and care
- Convene the best minds from every corner of the global Parkinson’s community to find new approaches that enhance care and move us closer to a cure.
- Moving Day Walk Little Rock: Form a team, make a donation or become a sponsor at MovingDayLittleRock.org. War Memorial Stadium, April 27, 2019.
- Moving Day Walk NWA: Form a team, make a donation or become a sponsor at MovingDayNorthwestArkansas.org. Promenade Mall, Oct. 21, 2018.
- For more information on making a donation to the Parkinson’s Foundation, including legacy gifts and Parkinson’s Champions fundraisers, visit Parkinson.org/Donate.
- Give of your time and talents to make an impact locally for all those living with Parkinson’s disease. Multiple volunteer opportunities available.
Employees: 1 Locally, 135 Nationally
Service Area: National Impact with Local Arkansas Presence
NATIONAL COORDINATOR OF SIGNATURE EVENTS
11815 Hinson Loop
Little Rock, AR 72212
200 SE First St., Ste. 800
Miami, FL 33131