Since 1980, Ronald McDonald House Charities of Arkansas (RMHCA) has provided a home away from home for more than 35,000 families sent to Little Rock for life-saving medical care for their child. The House provides a comfortable place for them to stay while providing the little things that are otherwise easily taken for granted — a comfortable suite, meals, play spaces and friendly faces to come home to after a long day in the hospital.
RMHCA also operates the Ronald McDonald Care Mobile, a 40-foot mobile unit that provides free, full-service dental care and education to children who need it most.
FUNDRAISERS AND EVENTS
• Happy Holidays Open House - Visit Santa and see the House glow with lights on Dec. 4 at the Ronald McDonald House, RMHCArkansas.org.
• 16th Annual Chocolate Fantasy Ball - A chocolate-filled gala with desserts first on Feb. 9, 2019, at the Statehouse Convention Center, ChocolateFantasyBall.com.
• 26th Annual RMHCA Golf Scramble - Play golf, have fun, help families on Sept. 23, 2019, at the Pleasant Valley Country Club, GolfScramble.org.
• Become an Annual Partner and directly support RMHCA families by funding critical operational expenses. These partners are vital to RMHCA.
• Buy a permanent heart on the Heart Wall to honor, celebrate or memorialize someone. Visit HeartWall.org to find out how.
• Become a Supper Club volunteer and cook a meal for families in the House.
• 32 families at a time = Lots of supplies needed. You can help by viewing our wish list at WishlistWednesday.org
Special Events: 43%
Corporate and Individual
Donation Boxes at
Service Area: Arkansas
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Diana Smithson, Chair
Sam Baxter, Vice Chair
Phyllis Rogers, Treasurer/Secretary
Rodney Showmar, Past Chair
Tammie Del Donno
Lee Anne Eddy
R. Whit Hall, M.D.
1501 W. 10th St.
Little Rock, AR 72202