Ballet Arkansas is the foremost professional ballet company in the state of Arkansas and one of the most dynamic presenters of dance in the region. For 40 years, Ballet Arkansas’ world-class education programs and live dance performances have enriched the lives of nearly 100,000 Arkansans. Ballet Arkansas performances feature a diverse and ever-changing repertory of classical and contemporary works, as well as educational programming designed for young audiences. A beloved cultural ambassador for the state, Ballet Arkansas is committed to creative collaboration, community outreach and the evolution of arts programming across the region.
FUNDRAISERS AND EVENTS
- “Dracula” - UCA Reynolds Performance Hall, Oct. 14; UA-Pulaski Tech CHARTS Theater, Oct. 19-21
- “Nutcracker Spectacular” and Land of the Sweets Nutcracker Tea - Robinson Performance Hall, Dec. 7-9
- Winter Wine Taste - Motion on Main, Jan. 19
- “Fire & Rain” - UA-Pulaski Tech CHARTS Theater, Feb. 14-17
- “Mary Poppins” - UA-Pulaski Tech CHARTS Theater, Feb. 17
- 8th Annual Turning Pointe Gala - Dassault Falcon Jet, March 30
- Art Movement - Motion on Main, April 5
- “Forte” - UA-Pulaski Tech CHARTS Theater, May 3-5
- “Ugly Duckling” - UA-Pulaski Tech CHARTS Theater, May 5
Tickets and subscriptions available at BalletArkansas.org/Events-Tickets.
Your support brightens the future of Ballet Arkansas and ensures that audiences of all ages and backgrounds will continue to experience the life-changing benefits of live dance performance. Ticket sales cover only a fraction of our operating expenses, while contributions of all sizes allow Ballet Arkansas to present bold, breathtaking performances, making vital arts education programs available to the public. To make a tax-deductible gift or to learn about sponsorship benefits, please visit BalletArkansas.org/Give today.
Education and Tours: 13%
Private Contributions: 12%
Corporate Support: 14%
Service Area: Arkansas
EXECUTIVE & ARTISTIC DIRECTOR
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Dr. Ahmad Brown, President
Charles Moulton, Vice President
Wendy See, Secretary
Dr. Andy Terry, Treasurer
Betty Brinkley Harrison
Sarah Thomas Pilcher
520 Main St.
Little Rock, AR 72203