Don't delay, hungry friends.
Eggshells Kitchen Co. is The Heights' resident cooking supply store that offers up amazing cooking classes, but if you want in, you need to sign up quick before the season ends in September.
Don't panic, cooking classes will return in January. But until then, here’s what you should clear your schedules for:
- Sept. 17: Holiday Wine and Food Pairings with Maggie and Aaron Walters
- Sept. 18: Pesto with Ira Mittelman
- Sept. 20: Kids Holiday Baking Class (Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas treats)
- Sept. 24: Cooking for the Holidays with Zara Abbasi
- Sept. 25: Cornbread & More with Jack Sundell of The Root Cafe
Classes are held at the Eggshells home base at 5501 N. Kavanaugh Blvd. and begin at 6 p.m., except for the kids' class, which starts at 3:30 p.m. For most classes, ticket price includes a complimentary glass of wine or beer to accompany the meal the chef has prepared. Guests are encouraged to bring a beverage of choice.