September may have just begun, but that doesn't mean we can't get a head start on autumn activities.
Fassler Hall couldn't agree more, which is why they're hosting an all-day Oktoberfest celebration on Saturday, Sept. 15, beginning when doors open at 11 a.m.
The German beer hall's first-ever Oktoberfest includes a day full of games, live entertainment, traditional eats and yes, beer. Here's what to expect:
- 12 p.m. - weenie dog races (registration at 11 a.m.)
- 3 p.m. - brat eating contest
- 5 p.m. - biergarten party with live music
- 8 p.m. - Sam Adams stein hoisting competition (with prizes!)
- German margaritas
- German food
- large variety of Oktoberfest beers
View this post on Instagram