Listen up, foodies.
The seventh annual The Next Course will take place on Thursday, Oct. 25. The night will feature seven delicious courses made by talented local chefs. The evening begins with a wine reception at 6 p.m. followed by the first seated course at 7 p.m.
This year’s event will be held for the first time at Ben E. Keith Foods Mid South. The new space means guests will be able to enjoy even more behind-the-scenes looks into the kitchen, amazing auctions, exceptional wine pairings and more. Guests will also receive a booklet of the night’s recipes to recreate their favorites at home.
This year's featured chefs are:
- Chef Gilbert Alaquinez, 42
- Chef Shane Henderson, Ben E. Keith Foods Mid South
- Chef Amanda Ivy, Sauce(d) Bar and Oven
- Chef Jamie McAfee, Pine Bluff Country Club
- Chef Cody Rudd, SO Restaurant-Bar
- Chef Scott Rains, Table 28
- Pastry Chef Anne Wood, Honey Pies
Proceeds from The Next Course benefit Youth Home by funding specific projects chosen by the event’s chefs. This year’s proceeds will be used to install a new electronic key card system across Youth Home’s campus to provide greater security for patients, families and staff.
Tickets are $125. To purchase yours or to find out more information about the event, head to Youth Home's website.