Though it may not look a day over 175, our beloved home state turns a sunny 182 on June 15, and it's time to party.
To celebrate Arkansas' statehood, the Old State House Museum is teaming up with local restaurants and shops, which will donate a portion of proceeds to the nonprofit museum June 11-15.
If you want to help preserve the museum, hit up these vendors:
- Big Orange (both locations) will donate $1 for each purchase of Big Orange cheese dip served "Arkansas style" with chipperbeck potato chips.
- Lost Forty Brewing will donate $1 for each Love Honey Bock purchase.
- Heights Taco & Tamale Co. will donate $1 for each purchase of the 5 Families cheese dip.
- Local Lime will donate $1 for each purchase of queso blanco.
- Rock City Outfitters will donate $10 for any purchase of one of its 30 Arkansas-themed T-shirts.
- Domestic Domestic will donate 100 percent of proceeds from the sale of its green ceramic Domestic Domestic mug. A free one-year membership to the Old State House Museum Associates will be included with the purchase ($35 value).
- ZAZA Fine Salad & Wood-Oven Pizza Co. will donate $1 for each purchase of Arkansas blackberry gelato.
- The Pizzeria will donate $2 for each purchase of its blackberry bramble beer cocktail.