The lineup includes a Lou Reed tribute night, so you know it's good.
Blue Canoe Brewing Warehouse
- Friday: Koda Lee Collective, 9 p.m.
- Saturday: Hell Camino with Troubled Smile, 7 p.m.
- Thursday: Brian & Nick with Mother Hubbard, 5:30 p.m.
- Friday: Earl and Them, 9 p.m.
- Saturday: Rock Candy with Ben Beyers, 5:30 p.m.
Four Quarter Bar
- Friday: Kadela, 10 p.m.
- Saturday: A Lou Reed Tribute feat. Anthony Decurtis, Isaac Alexander, Dot and Iron Tongue, 10 p.m.
Jazz in the Park
- Wednesday: MarQuis Hunt, 6 p.m.
- Friday: The Big Dam Horns, 8:30 p.m.
The Rev Room
- Friday: Hurray for the Riff Raff with Waxahatchee and Beduoine, 8:30 p.m.
- Saturday: Amasa Hines with Dazz & Brie, 9 p.m.
- Sunday: Singers Extravaganza 2018, 8 p.m.
South on Main
- Wednesday: Bonnie Montgomery, 8 p.m.
- Saturday: Billy Jeter, 9 p.m.
Stickyz Rock 'N' Roll Chicken Shack
- Wednesday: Eagle Claw, 8:30 p.m.
- Thursday: Bart Crow with Travis Parker, 8 p.m.
- Friday: Japanese Breakfast with Snail Mail, 9 p.m.
- Saturday: FreeVerse, 9:30 p.m.
- Sunday: Ruby the Hatchet with Heavy Temple and Tempus Terra, 8 p.m.
- Thursday: Ingested with Signs of the Swarm, The Lucid Archetype, Abandon the Artifice and A Fate Foretold, 6:30 p.m.
The White Water Tavern
- Tuesday: Jerry Redd with Adam Faucett, 9 p.m.
- Wednesday: Headcold with I Was Afraid, 9 p.m.
- Thursday: Tim Easton, 9 p.m.
- Friday: Lightnin' Malcolm, 9:30 p.m.
- Saturday: Kevin Kerby & Battery, 9:30 p.m.