Dr. Bruce Sanderson, MD founded Lasercare Skin Clinic in Little Rock in 2006. He has been practicing as an internal medicine specialist for over 40 years in Little Rock.
During his career, he has studied with some of the country’s leading cosmetic dermatologists and plastic surgeons in Los Angeles and New York, as well as attended seminars at Harvard University, to ensure Lasercare Skin Clinic offers the most advanced and most effective technologies and products.
Natalie Sanderson joined Lasercare Skin Clinic in the summer of 2012, after graduating with state certification from one of the country’s leading medical aesthetician schools, the Atelier Esthetique Institute of Esthetics in New York, New York.
Who We Are
Dr. Bruce Sanderson, MD
Bachelor of arts degree from the University of Arkansas at Fayetteville
Atelier Esthetique Institute of Esthetics, New York
1. What we love about our profession:
Teaching people about the importance of skincare and discussing non-invasive options so that they can look and feel better about themselves.
• Laser rejuvenation
• Venus Legacy body contouring
• Oxylight facial with diamond microdermabrasion
• Scarless tattoo removal
• Painless laser hair removal
• Injectable fillers and neurotoxins
2. Our motto:
You are never too old to become younger!
3. Three words that best describe us:
Safe, innovative, effective
4. Career-defining procedure:
5. What we can’t live without:
EMK Placental Anti-Aging Serum.
6. How we make the best first impression:
Killer smiles and detailed communication.
7. Our ultimate skincare advice:
Come see us and we’ll tell you.
"You’re never too old to look younger!”
— Mae West
See more profiles in Women’s Health & Wellness