Each spring, Arkansas' culinary talents are on full display at the Diamond Chef cooking competition, and 2019 will be no different.
Less than a month away from the 12th annual showdown — a night of good eats, signature cocktails, auctions and more — we know which chefs will be going head to head in April. Here's who to keep an eye on.
- Brandon Douglas - Green Leaf Grill
- Izaak Winter - Yaya's Euro Bistro
- Joseph Coleman - Little Rock Marriott
- Jordan Davis - Chenal Country Club
- Amanda Ivy - Ivy Catering
- Jamie McAfee - Pine Bluff Country Club
This year's participants were chosen by way of a preliminary competition, wherein chefs which were voted on and narrowed down by the public, then further eliminated until judges had their final six.
Diamond Chef Arkansas is slated for April 11 at the UA - Pulaski Tech Culinary Arts and Hospitality Management Institute. For more information, click here.