The time to gather, to share and to be merry is upon us. Greet it with a seasonal, Soirée-approved cocktail featuring the local flavor of Rock Town Distillery vodka. Cheers!
Cranberry Ginger Fizz
- 2 oz. Rock Town Vodka
- 2 oz. cranberry juice
- ginger ale
- lime wedge
- fresh cranberries
- Fill a highball glass with ice.
- Pour in the vodka and cranberry juice, top with ginger ale and stir.
- Garnish with fresh cranberries and a lime wedge.
Basil Lemon Drop
- 2 oz. Rock Town Basil Vodka
- juice of 1/2 fresh lemon
- 1 oz. lemonade
- lemon twist
- basil leaf
- Wipe the rim of a cocktail glass with a lemon wedge. Dip the rim into sugar.
- Add the basil vodka, lemon juice and lemonade to an iced shaker and shake.
- Strain into the glass.
- Garnish with a lemon twist and basil leaf.
- 2 oz. Rock Town Mandarin Orange Vodka
- 2 oz. Rock Town Coffee Liqueur
- egg white
- chocolate shavings
- orange peel spiral
- In an iced shaker, combine vodka, coffee liqueur and the egg white of one egg. Shake vigorously.
- Strain into a coupe.
- Top with chocolate shavings and an orange peel spiral.
- 2 oz. Rock Town Grapefruit Vodka
- 1/2 oz. fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 oz. rich honey syrup
- dash of sea salt
- rosemary sprig
- Combine vodka, lemon juice, honey syrup and sea salt into a shaker.
- Fill with ice.
- Shake and strain into a festive glass.
- Add your fresh rosemary for the final touch.