There's nothing like perfect weather to go with your barbecue nachos.
Food Truck Friday is once again gracing the streets of downtown Little Rock. Be at the corner of Main St. and Capitol Ave. between 10:45 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. to get the goods.
Who is Little Rock's Favorite Food Truck? Click here to find out!
But we know what you're here for. Here's the lineup:
- Roughneck sandwich
- cajun sausage sandwich
- shrimp po' boy
- pulled pork or sliced brisket sandwich
- boudin balls
- smoked turkey leg
- smoked brisket/pork/beef sandwich combos
- fresh cut fries
- jerk chicken
- catfish baskets
- homemade barbecue nachos
- loaded fries
- 10 pieces momo (chicken, beef, veggie vegan)
- aloo dum (spicy potatoes)
- spring rolls
- fried rice
- New York-style cheesecake
The Clean Eatery
- Korean pork rice bowl
- chicken philly tacos
- vegan portobello tacos
- Thai peanut chicken bowl
- Mediterranean salad with grilled chicken from Falling Sky Farms
- grilled fish tacos
- fruit bowls from North Pulaski Farms
- grab-and-go meals (under 500 calories)
For updates, follow the Main Street Food Truck Festival on Facebook.
We'll see you out there, friends.