Only one more FTF stands between us and the Main Street Food Truck Festival, and they're making it count.
Food Truck Friday is once again gracing the streets of downtown Little Rock. Be at the corner of Main St. and Capitol Ave. between 10:45 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. to get the goods.
Who is Little Rock's Favorite Food Truck? Click here to find out!
But we know what you're here for. Here's the lineup:
- Roughneck sandwich
- Cajun sausage sandwich
- shrimp po'boy
- pulled pork or sliced brisket sandwich
- boudin balls
Bragg’s Big Bites
- buffalo rib fish fillet
- chicken wings
- Bitty Bites
- tomato relish
The Clean Eatery
- Korean pork rice bowl
- chicken philly tacos
- portobello tacos (vegan)
- Thai peanut chicken bowl
- mediterranean salad with grilled chicken from Falling Sky Farms
- grilled fish tacos
- fruit bowls from North Pulaski Farms
- grab-and-go meals under 500 calories
- jap chae (Korean style stir-fry noodles)
- eggroll salad (tofu available)
For updates, follow the Main Street Food Truck Festival on Facebook. And since next weekend is the fest (so soon!), Food Truck Friday will take the week off and be back Oct. 13.
We'll see you out there, friends.