When you don't want to face the summer heat, there's only one possible thing left to do: stay inside and hone your chef skills.
Eggshells Kitchen Co., the Heights' resident cooking supply store, has you covered with yet another amazing lineup of cooking classes. Here’s what you should clear your schedules for:
- July 16-20: Lil' Eggheads Kitchen Camp
- July 23: White Wines to Beat the Heat with Maggie and Aaron Walters
- July 24: Sexy Chicken with Chef Ken Dempsey
- Aug. 2: Exploring True Arkansas Food with Chef Justin Patterson of TAE
- Aug. 7: Cocktails with Benjamin Franks of Petit & Keet
- Aug. 13: European Cooking with WunderHaus
- Aug. 15: Chef Amanda Ivy of Sauce(d)
- Sept. 4: Dinner and Drinks with Matt and Amy Bell of South on Main
- Sept. 14: Modern American Cuisine with Chef Ira Mittelman of Ira's
Classes are held at the Eggshells home base at 5501 N. Kavanaugh Blvd., and most begin at 6 p.m. For many classes, ticket price includes a complimentary glass of wine to accompany the meal the chef has prepared. Guests are encouraged to bring a beverage of choice.