Anyone else have "cook more" on your to-do list for 2019? So did we. Luckily, we all have the opportunity to get a helping hand from some of Little Rock's best and brightest culinary minds.
Eggshells Kitchen Co. is The Heights' resident cooking supply store that always has a sweet lineup of cooking classes. A number of classes are already sold out, such as Latin American cuisine with Dos Rocas chef Luis Vasquez, but there are still plenty of delicious courses to get in on with more to come. Here’s what you should clear your schedules for:
- Jan. 20: Chinese New Year (kids class)
- Feb. 6: Hands-on pasta with Chef Amanda Ivy
- Feb. 19: Authentic Cajun cuisine with Chef Richard Rogers
- Feb. 21: Cooking basics with Lisa Fischer
- Feb. 26: Authentic Cajun cuisine with Chef Richard Rogers
All classes are held at the Eggshells home base at 5501 N. Kavanaugh Blvd. For many classes, ticket price includes a complimentary glass of wine to accompany the meal the chef has prepared. Guests are encouraged to bring a beverage of choice.