Crank up the holiday jams, y’all. It’s time to get in the festive spirit.
Holidays in The Heights, an annual event designed to officially launch the holiday season in The Heights neighborhood, takes to the streets this Sunday, Nov. 12, from 12-6 p.m.
This event will be jam-packed with holiday goodness, including photo ops with Santa and Mrs. Claus, hot apple cider, cookie decorating, live music, lots of treats, discounts and much more.
Storefronts will also be decked out in their holiday finest, and shoppers can enjoy treats and drinks inside. Plus stick around to see the holiday lights make their return at dusk.
Here's a taste of what's in store for the neighborhood:
- reindeer food station at Bella Boutique
- live music at Ozark Outdoor and Fresh ID
- gingerbread man story time at WordsWorth Books
- Anna and Elsa visits at The Toggery
- cookie decorating at Eggshells
- holiday open house at Tipton & Hurst
- PHMS choir performance at Simmons Bank
- pet photos with Santa at CARE for Animals
View this post on Instagram