Little Rock Restaurant Month kicks off this week and we can't contain our excitement. In case you forgot, each August, the Little Rock Convention & Visitors Bureau (LRCVB) promotion offers delicious specials to help you find your new favorite restaurant.
Each Little Rock district is assigned a specific week, and you have seven days to enjoy all the neighborhood has to offer.
Click here for a breakdown of each week and a map of districts.
Starting off the month-long promotion is the downtown area, which includes the River Market, Main Street Creative Corridor, East Village (Hanger Hill) and SoMa. There are nearly 40 restaurants in this week's lineup, but here are a few of our favorites:
- Soul Fish Cafe: 15 percent off entrees
- Iriana’s: 15 percent off any pizza*
- South On Main: $2 off lunch blue plates or dinner desserts*
- Lost Forty Brewing: Free cheese dip or hummus when you order a big beer snack
- Zeteo Coffee: Buy one specialty drink, get one of equal value half price
- Cache Restaurant: Prix fixe 3-course lunch $12; 2-course dinner $35
- Buenos Aires Grill Cafe: 15 percent off your meal* (alcohol not included)
- @ The Corner: Buy any breakfast entree, get a 50 percent off coupon (good through Aug. 26)
- Raduno Brick Oven & Barroom: 15 percent off all classic pizzas
- Bookends Cafe: $8 Greek salad with chicken and side
*when you mention Restaurant Month
For a full list of all the specials downtown has to offer this week, hit up DineLR.com.
And just this once, forget about the food photo stigma. We’re giving you a free pass to post your dinner on social media. Use the hashtag #HeySoiree and you just might get featured.