If you haven’t heard of Jessica Zimmerman by now, trust us, it was only a matter of time. The Conway florist/event designer has been turning heads for years under the title A Southern Tradition, which they recently rebranded to ZIMMERMAN.
Word on the street is that some of our favorite female business owners who are part of the wedding and event industries (including our sister publication Arkansas Bride's editor Lindsay Irvin) got together for a networking dinner a couple of weeks ago. We love to see collaboration, and thought you would, too. A drop dead gorgeous setup like this one doesn't hurt, either.
Jessica shared the following photos with us and you have to see them for yourself. Check it out.
Here are some of the fabulous people who made it happen:
- Floral arrangements and studio space provided by Zimmerman Events
- Photography provided by Whitney Bower Imaging
- Rentals provided by Party Time Rental & Events
- Cocktail hour food and beverages by Boulevard Bread Co. and Colonial Wines & Spirits
- Paper goods provided by The Social Type
- Calligraphy by Heather Owens of Georgia James Creative
- Catering by PattiCakes Bakery
- Lighting provided by CWP Productions