It's that special time of year again when people just embrace the warm fuzziness all around with nothing but love in their hearts. Yep, we're talking about National Margarita Day.
Should you choose to take part in a celebratory sip, you might want to check out some of the specials happening at these Little Rock locations. Cheers!
Keep it local at these neighborhood haunts:
- Local Lime: $5 house margaritas on the rocks or frozen (tax included) all day, plus $5 queso blanco and salsa combos
- The Fold: $5 classic, frozen and jalapeño margs all day, plus three new one-day-only margaritas: mixed berry, spicy pineapple and fish bowl
- Chano's Mexican Grill: classic, shareable or pitcher margarita specials, plus $1 tacos all day
- Dos Rocas Beer and Tacos: New marg alert — the team debuted a new cherry lime margarita for the holiday
- The Rail Yard: $5 chipotle margaritas all day, plus Count Porkula's chicken chimichangas and pork brisket tacos
- Heights Taco & Tamale Co.: $5 house margaritas on the rocks or frozen (tax included) all day, plus $5 cheese dip and salsa combos
And of course, if you want to celebrate with any of the tried-and-true big chains in the area, here's where you can get your marg on:
- Chuy's - marg specials and giveaways
- On the Border - $4 margs
- Cantina Laredo - $5 casa-ritas