Don’t panic. We know Thanksgiving is just around the corner and there’s a chance you’ll either be hosting this shindig or attending more than one turkey feast.
Fear not, friends. Team Soirée is here to help ease some of that Thanksgiving dinner stress with Your Ultimate Local Thanksgiving Guide.
In the November issue, we are sharing a few of our favorite Thanksgiving staples available for pick up around town. The best part? No one ever has to know you weren't slaving over a stove for days. (Shhh! We certainly won't tell.) Click on the slide show above to check out our Thanksgiving table worthy picks.
See the complete story here along with top wine and beverage recommendations to compliment your Thanksgiving meal.
And here are some other last-minute local options if you still need help with your scrumptious meal:
- Whole Foods Market, 10700 N. Rodney Parham Road, Little Rock: The store is currently taking online orders for turkeys, pies, sides, complete meals and more. Choose from a variety of baked goods and desserts; beverages; meat and fish; and also Hanukkah. Get a look at all of the goodies you can order here. Get more information about orders here.
- Capers, 14502 Cantrell Road, Little Rock: There is still time to place your order for Thanksgiving lunch and dinner at the west Little Rock restaurant. Choose from entrees like beef tenderloin, pork tenderloin or goat cheese-stuffed chicken breasts and a variety of sides, including cornbread dressing, macaroni and cheese, scalloped potatoes, casseroles (squash, wild rice, sweet potato), purple hull peas, plus tons more. See the full list here. Place your Thanksgiving orders by tomorrow (Nov. 23) by calling (501) 868-1182.
- Java Primo-- (4429 Central Ave., Hot Springs; 614 Main St., Arkadelphia) : If you're in the Hot Springs or Arkadelphia area, Java Primo has got your sweet treats covered. From homemade pies and cakes to made-from-scratch breakfast quiche, they have just about everything you need to satisfy your sweet tooth to complete your holiday meal. Choose from sweet potato pie, chocolate cream pie, coconut cream pie and molasses pecan pie-- all four pies are available year-round both by the slice in the café and whole for carry-out (48 hours advance noticed requested). Also made-from-scratch at JavaPrimo are the delicious three-layer cakes. Choose from carrot cake, mocha chocolate cake and Italian cream cake. Cakes are available by the slice in the café and whole cakes are available with 48 hours advance notice so they can be made fresh. See the menu here. Stop by or call the Hot springs café at (501) 318-9789 or the Arkadelphia cafe at (870) 230-1337.
- Franke's-- (11121 Rodney Parham Road, Little Rock; 400 Broadway, Regions Center Building, Little Rock): The historic restaurant, which has a couple of locations in Little Rock, is offering plenty of spectacular options for your holiday meal. Choose from tender roast meats such as turkey, ham and roast beef, and a variety of dressings and veggies, delicious fresh-baked pies (sweet potato, egg custard, coconut cream, plus more!), and fresh-baked breads. You can also make it super-easy classic turkey dinners. Here is a look at the full menu! Call (501) 225-4487 for the west Little Rock location, or for you swanky dowtowners, call (501) 372-1919.
- Burge's, 5620 R St., Little Rock: This is the go-to place for smoked meats in Little Rock and the best part, you can order it all-- turkey, ham and chicken in tons of varietys-- straight from their catalog. Get a look at the full catalog here. Get more information here.
- Dempsey Bakery, 323 S. Cross St., Little Rock: The gluten-free bakery is offering a slew of sweet treats from lemon, pumpkin and applie pie to cheesecake, roulade, cake, ready-to-bake pie, cinnamon rolls, cornbread dressing and rolls. Today (Nov. 22) is the last day to preorder your Thanksgiving desserts. To place your order, call (501) 375-2257. See the full the menu here.
Know of any other fantastic local spots catering Thanksgiving meals? Share in the comment box below.