Need a Last-Minute Valentine's Day Gift? Here are 5 Places to Check Out
Valentine's Day is here and if you haven't got a gift for the significant other, friend or kiddos, don't worry.
We have outlined an assortment of interesting gift ideas that should be a hit:
- Love chocolate? The recipient of your V-day gift doesn't have to limit their cravings to just February-- they can curb them year-round with a new a couture candy-of-the-month club. The club, Treatsie, delivers individually sourced confections from all over the world to your mailbox for just $15 a month. Get more information here!
- The Green Corner Store in the South Main district of Little Rock has a few cool gift ideas for the family. The quaint eco-friendly shop has tons of organic mixes from War Eagle Mills, ArkieStyle handmade jewelry, along with cute V-Day shirts from local artisan Erin Lorenzen. Or for those with a sweet tooth, buy your sweetie Loblolly Creamery Bourbon Balls, which can be found at Rock Town Distillery. There are a lot of other gift items available at the store. Click here to see what else you'll be able to find!
- Want to do something relaxing with your significant other or friend? The Barefoot Studio is offering a Couples Shiatsu Massage Workshop this Friday (Feb. 14). For $25 a couple and a blanket donation to The Van, learn this ancient oriental art of nurturing, healing and intimate touch. The gentle rocking, pressing and stretching motions can be performed on the floor without disrobing or oils. To register, call (501) 661-8005 or email Breezy@BarefootStudio.com.
- If you're looking for a sweet snack or cooking utensils, Eggshells Kitchen Co. in The Heights may be your answer. For Valentine's Day, the store is offering cool items like gourmet Lake Champlain chocolates, a variety of pancake and cookie mixes, WooHoo! snack bags, and beautiful Le Creuset items, including a salt crock and dutch oven (both in red!). See what all the store has in stock here.
- Pout at the Pleasant Ridge Town Center in west Little Rock is offering a few things to freshen up and add a little fragrance in the home. This includes delightful bath goodies from Philosophy, fragrances by Leila Lou and Archipelago candles. See what other items you can add to your gift list here.
Looking for something to benefit your pet this holiday? The American Red Cross has a pet first aid app that offers useful tips on keeping your cat or dog healthy! Check it out here.
And if you're looking for even more ideas, check out Little Rock Soiree's Valentine's Gift Guide!