Holiday Drinks: 3 Rock Town Distillery Recipes to Try
For those who plan on having a few cocktails at their holiday gatherings, try delicious cocktails made with local Rock Town Distillery spirits.
Here are a few cocktail recipe ideas, courtesy of Rock Town Distillery:
1/2 oz St. Germain (Elder Flower Cordial)
1.5 oz Brandon’s Vodka
- Shake generously and strain into martini glass.
- Squeeze oils of grapefruit rind on surface. Garnish with skewered kiwi and grapefruit twist.
Rock Town Tea
1 oz Arkansas Lightning
.5 oz Peach Schnapps
1 tsp. Molasses
- Squeeze lemon wedge, shake and pour over ice
- Garnish with lemon wheel
Brandon’s Candied Pear
Slice and muddle 1 small sugar pear
2 tbsp of Hershey’s caramel
.25 oz. of milk
1.5 oz of Brandon’s Gin
- Shake generously
- Strain into martini glass with caramel candied walnut rim.
- Garnish with skewered wedge of pear. (Store garnish in lemon juice to avoid browning)
For more cocktail ideas, click here.