A little health food, a little brunch and a whole lot of deliciousness.
After the season ended in September, Eggshells Kitchen Co. — The Heights' resident cooking supply store — is back with a new lineup of cooking classes, kicking off 2018 with some of your favorite local chefs.
Here’s what you should clear your schedules for:
- Jan. 4: Clean eating meal prep with health coach Elizabeth Finch
- Jan. 11: Sliders with Chef Ken Dempsey
- Jan. 14: Kids Cook Chinese food class
- Jan 20: Brunch with Chef Amanda Ivy of Old Mill Bread
- Jan. 23: Cocoa for cooking with Carmen Portillio of Cocoa Belle
- Feb. 5: Mardi Gras with Chef Mindy Mitchell of The Faded Rose
Classes are held at the Eggshells home base at 5501 N. Kavanaugh Blvd. and begin at 6 p.m., except for the kids' class, which starts at 3 p.m., and the brunch class starting at 10 a.m.
For many classes, ticket price includes a complimentary glass of wine or beer to accompany the meal the chef has prepared. Guests are encouraged to bring a beverage of choice.