Our mission is to operate a facility that provides affordable lodging in a homelike setting for cancer patients and parents of premature infants being cared for at UAMS. The Cancer Support Center provides education, fellowship and nurturing in a supportive atmosphere.
- Family Home is a non-profit that exists solely on donations and fundraisers. We are always looking for businesses, individuals, and groups interested in supporting our mission.
- Our fundraisers are
• Family Home Golf Classic (Spring)
• Wine and Roses, just before Mother’s Day
• Tiny Hands Monster Bash which is October 27, 2017.
- A donation of $10 will lodge a family for a night. Donations of household goods, such as laundry detergent, trash bags, paper products are always welcome.
- Volunteers are always needed to serve on committees to bring in new ideas and energy.
Service Area: Arkansas and all of U.S.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Dr. Sarah Bone
Kenneth “Rusty” Mitchell
Dudley Shollmier Jr.
David A. Atkins
Dr. Whit Hall
4300 W Markham St.
Little Rock, AR 72205