One of our favorite annual promotions is back, and we’re already drooling just thinking about it.
Once again proving that August isn't just about sweat stains and school supplies, the Little Rock Convention & Visitors Bureau (LRCVB) is bringing back Little Rock Restaurant Month for its eighth year.
Just like last year, Restaurant Month is all about neighborhoods. Restaurants will offer weekly deals and specials to get locals out on the town, trying Little Rock's newest spots along with the staples. A different district of the city each gets a week to wow you with its menu prowess. For more info, head to DineLR.com.
This is how the schedule breaks down.
Week 1, July 31-August 6
Downtown District: Includes River Market District, Main Street Creative Corridor, South Main, East Village neighborhoods
Week 2, August 7-13
West District: Includes areas west of I-430 and North of Hwy. 5 – Lawson Rd.
Week 3, August 14-20
Midtown District: Includes Woodrow St. to I-430; North of Hwy 5 – Colonel Glenn & Roosevelt Rds.; Riverdale/Heights/Hillcrest/N. University Corridor to Hwy. 5
Week 4, August 21-27
Airport & Southwest District: Includes area east of Shall Ave. and area south of Hwy. 5 – Colonel Glenn, Roosevelt, Lawson Rds.
Week 5, August 28-Week’s End
River Market's Ottenheimer Hall Vendors
Now that you know the weekly breakdown, here are Week 1's participating vendors and their deals:
- 4 Square - $1 off sandwich & cup of soup combo
- Big Whiskey's - 50 percent off any appetizer with the purchase of an entree
- Bridges (Inside Doubletree Hotel) - $10 Lunch: shrimp po boy, strawberry salad, and sweet potato fries
- Cafe @Heifer1 World Ave. - 50 percent off all entree salads
- Community Bakery - Free cold-brewed iced coffee or iced sugar cookie with coupon.(no purchase required)
- Gypsy Bistro - 10 percent off all food purchases
- @ The Corner - Buy any breakfast entree, get a coupon for 50 percent off your next breakfast entree (coupons good through Aug 26)
- Bookends - $8 Greek salad with chicken and side
- Buenos Aires Grill Cafe - 15 percent off your meal when you mention restaurant month (alcohol not included)
- Capital Bar & Grill - $12 house-smoked brisket sandwich with sweet potato fries
- Copper Grill - Prix fixe lunch $14, dinner $35
- Doe’s Eat Place - $5 off filet mignon (dinner only)
- 109 & Co. - 50 percent off all appetizers
- Boulevard Bread Company - $8.75 soup & sandwich combo, 1/2 house-made pimento cheese sandwich with cup of soup of the day
- Cache Restaurant - Prix fixe 3-course lunch for $12; 2-course dinner for $35, which will feature an entree with your choice of an appetizer or dessert
- Capitol Smokehouse & Grill - 1 free dessert when you buy 1 plate lunch
- Damgoode Pies - $5 off any 18” Pie; 1/2 off any appetizer; $6 pints of Loblolly Ice Cream (in-store or delivery); 1/2 price scoops of Loblolly Ice Cream in-store
- Dugan’s Pub - 50 percent off any appetizer (customer must check-in on Facebook to redeem)
- EJ’s Eats And Drinks - Free cheese dip with purchase of 2 entrees
- Gus’s Fried Chicken - Free appetizer sampler with the purchase of a plate and upon mention of this ad
- Lost Forty - Free Cheese Dip or hummus when you order a big beer snack
- Rebel Kettle - $16 pitcher of Working Glass Hero (Blonde Ale) and a basket of home-made pork rinds
- Slick’s Sandwich Shop - 20 percent off total bill when you mention this ad
- South On Main - $2 off lunch blue plate special and dinner and half-off desserts with mention of Restaurant Month
- Flying Fish - $9.99 lobster soup
- Green Leaf Grill - $10 beach stone grilled or hearth baked gyros w/ fresh veggies, hummus & bottled Water (traditional, chicken or pork)
- Larry’s Pizza - $4.99 Sweet Baby Ray’s BBQ Wings (qty. 6) and 32oz. sweet tea
- Iriana’s - 15 percent off any pizza when you mention Restaurant Month
- Midtown Billiards - $5 Happy Hour special: Brat and PBR
- Revolution Taco and Tequila Lounge - $1 off all tacos and $5 queso and salsa combo
- Skye’s Le Bistro - 50 percent off all food orders (customers must check-in on Facebook to redeem)
- Stickyz - $19.99 2 orders of our handcut fingerz (4 fingerz per order) with fries and two homemade dipping Sauces; and choose between Little Rock Cheese Dip, artichoke fondue or our new Beermento Cheese Spread
- Raduno Brick Oven & Ballroom - 15 percent off all classic pizzas
- Samantha’s Tap Room & Wood Grill - $38 bronzed black grouper, Arkansas rice cake with Coursey’s bacon and lump crab, grilled Gulf shrimp, fresh cantaloupe and watermelon salsa and lemon grass custard (dinner only)
- Soul Fish Cafe - 15 percent off
- The Root Cafe - 20 percent off dinner entrée when you mention Restaurant Month. Valid Wed - Sat, 5:30 - 8:30 p.m.
- Vino’s - $7.45 lunch special: small salad, one-topping slice and soft drink
- Zeteo Coffee - Buy one specialty drink, get one of equal value half-price
- Zin Wine Bar - $5 off this & that platter