HIPPY partners with parents to prepare their children for success in school.
Nationally, HIPPY USA seeks individuals to serve on its Board of Trustees. Opportunities to volunteer with Arkansas HIPPY programs include serving on local advisory boards, assisting and supporting special HIPPY events (field trips, fun days) and local fundraising.
• $150 would supply a child with 30 weeks of HIPPY curriculum & supplies.
• $2,500 would provide a Home Visitor with a professional development scholarship.
• $200,000 help expand HIPPY in the Arkansas Delta Region.
• $200,000 help expand HIPPY in the West Central Arkansas Region.
• $150,000 would help expand HIPPY in the South Central Arkansas Region.
Programs serving 15,000 children and their families in 23 states plus the District of Columbia
Hours spent annually with parents to prepare their children for success in school
of seven home visiting models that meets the evidence-based criteria of the Maternal, Infant, Early Childhood Home Visiting program
Hours spent annually by parents reading with their children and completing school readiness activity packets
Books annually delivered
Programs serving more than 5,000 of Arkansas' children across 65 counties annually
Service area: United States
Marjorie Margolies, Chair
Mary Beth Salomone Testa, Vice Chair
Victoria Kern, Treasurer
Susan Storer, Secretary
Mark Gross Ph.D.
Laura Peracchio Ph.D.
Verelyn Gibbs Watson
1221 Bishop Street P.O. Box 1034
Little Rock, AR 72203