Founded in 1994, ACCESS® is dedicated to expanding individual potential through innovative instruction.
Serving individuals ages 6 weeks through 35, the center comprises ACCESS Early Childhood education program, ACCESS Academy full-time education, ACCESS Therapy (speech, occupational, physical, academic, and pragmatics), and the ACCESS Evaluation and Resource Center.
ACCESS young adult programs include Project SEARCH® Arkansas: ACCESS Initiative, a vocational training and job placement program for adults with disabilities, and ACCESS Life, a full-time program offering vocational and life skills along with community engagement.
We are equipped to diagnose and treat individuals with ADHD, autism, dyslexia and other disabilities, as well as those struggling with reading, comprehension and written expression. Because of the need within our community, ACCESS recently expanded to an additional campus in order to share our quality services with more families.
Fundraisers and Events
• Starry Starry Night, Jan. 28, 2017, is our always-popular cocktail hour and seated dinner featuring silent and live auction opportunities.
• The ACCESS Cup, May 8, 2017, has become a favored golf tournament because of ease of play and its quality supporters.
• ACCESS Bingo Bash, July 13, 2017, hosted by our young professionals volunteers, includes an evening of bingo, dinner, drinks and always-entertaining emcees.
• Don’t miss our bi-annual ACCESS Gardens community sales every fall and spring.
Investments to ACCESS are hard at work every day, and your support is the foundation for our efforts. ACCESS relies on the generosity of individuals, corporations and foundations to further the mission to help more families in need. Choose today to enrich the lives of those with disabilities by making a contribution. Make your gift even more meaningful by honoring a friend, colleague, or loved one. We will notify the recipient of your thoughtful gift.
Please contact Director of Development Kellie Wilhite at (501) 217-8600 or by email to visit more about the exciting ways that you can invest in the future of ACCESS.
• Tuition Assistance Fund
• Technology programs
• Therapy services
• ACCESS Gardens and Ceramic programs
• Endowment and endowed scholarships
Executive Director and Co-founder:
Service area: Nonprofit therapy services, special education and evaluation services
Kurt Knickrehm, Chairman
Skip Ebel, President
Shay Sebree, Vice President
Jackson Farrow, Treasurer
Amy Baden, Secretary
Dr. Shelly Baldwin
ACCESS Stella Boyle Smith
Early Childhood Campus
10618 Breckenridge Drive
Little Rock, AR 72211
1500 North Mississippi Street
Little Rock, AR 72207