The mission of Community Service Inc. is to be a leader in providing quality services to youth and their families that will empower them to attain success in their homes schools, vocations and communities.
We are a nonprofit 501(c)(3) youth and family services organization serving at-risk youth. Our service professionals are committed to helping youth in need through prevention and education, therapeutic foster care, day treatment, substance abuse services, mental health services, youth leadership programs and juvenile justice.
• $5,000 — Chromebooks for Day Treatment clients educational needs
• $2,000 — Art Therapy Supplies
• $5,000 — Cooking equipment, (pots, pans, dishes, utensils)
• $52 — Ã¢($1 a week) Provides four hours of Day Treatment or one day of Substance Abuse treatment.
• $365 — ($1 a day) Provides three individual or family therapy sessions, five group therapy sessions or three prevention presentations to the community.
• $250 — Provides one year of leadership experience for an at-risk youth
CEO: Susan Okroglic
Board of Directors:
John Gibson, Chairman
Charles Penick, Secretary/Treasurer
Raymond Chambers, Foundation Secretary/Treasurer
Greg Flowers, Properties Vice Chairman
Kenny French, Properties Secretary/Treasurer
John Maus, Properties Chairman
Ray Moll, Foundation Vice Chairman
Service area: West Central Arkansas
PO Box 679
100 S. Cherokee St.