Driven by the vision of a world where everyone has a decent place to live, Habitat for Humanity of Central Arkansas partners with people to build or improve a place they can call home.
Every dollar donated to Habitat for Humanity goes directly to building a home so that with the help of local donors and volunteers, Habitat homeowners help build their own homes and pay an affordable mortgage.
Through financial support, volunteering or adding a voice to support affordable housing, everyone can help families achieve the strength, stability and self-reliance they need to build better lives for themselves. Through shelter, we empower.
• We would be grateful for a donated box truck to handle small and large ReStore donation pick-ups. This will provide growth in our ReStore operations so that we can change more lives.
• ReStore donations of working appliances, extra building supplies, and furniture are always greatly appreciated. ReStore proceeds fund overhead expenses for Habitat for Humanity and also provides funding for several homes each year.
• A title sponsor ($10,000) for critical exterior home repairs would be an enormous blessing to families in Central Arkansas.
Fundraisers and Events
• Bowling & Building: Feb. 18, 2017
• Oh, the Humanity: April 6, 2017
• Women’s Build 2017 (date to be determined)
• Home Builders Blitz 2017 (date to be determined)
• ReStore & After 2017: Sept. 21, 2017
CEO: Bill Plunkett
Board of Directors
Cliff McKinney, President
Dianne Shewmaker, Vice-President
Sarah Mosley, Secretary
Roger Marlin, Treasurer
James Owen Howe
Service area: Pulaski and Lonoke County
6700 S. University Avenue